Tuesday, June 16, 2009

UN AMIGO

"He that hath a full purse never wanted a friend."
A rich person always has plenty of friends. People do know us best when we are rich, when we could be there for them, when we could be their only ally, the only person who could lend a shoulder to cry on, someone to be ones shock-absorber, for they believe in the saying that "a friend in need is a friend indeed."




I have dreamt of having my amigo/amiga who could be there for me through thick and thin. I was blessed to have one, two, or even more... I have loved my friends just as my real sisters and brothers, and I held on tight in having them in my life.




A fair-weather friend is someone I may not hold on to. When ones hand suddenly slipped away and gone forever for she/he couldn't be true.



And the memory became just a shadow of my past, and have lost my dear friends for they did not last :(



No comments:

Post a Comment